Our aim is to provide excellent customer satisfaction, therefore we have set out our terms below to help on those rare occasions when things don’t quite go to plan.
If you have any questions regarding the terms of the Refund & cancellation Policy, we’re happy to discuss matters via email on email@example.com .
You can also give us a call on 01923729966
The terms and conditions noted below explain our policy on orders, refunds and cancellations:
- Goods supplied according to customer’s order cannot be exchanged unless faulty or defective.
- Shading and colour variations are inherent in the character of natural stone, ceramics and porcelain. Therefore, no guarantee can be given of same.
- All invoices are strictly nett, unless otherwise stated, and be settled on collection or before delivery of goods with cleared funds.
- Breakages must be reported immediately upon collection or delivery, otherwise we will not accept responsibility.
- Whilst every effort is made to have deliveries on time, kindly note that we are sometimes subjects to delays by manufacturers.
- Marble and granite tiles, wood flooring, borders and bathroom products will not be taken back under any conditions.
- Adhesives, grouts, silicones and other tiling materials will not be taken back under any conditions.
- We may accept returns of ceramic and porcelain tiles, subject to a 25% handling charge within 14 days from the point of sale. We will only accept full boxes and they must be subject to shades of returned goods being the same as current stocks in the warehouse.
- Credits on returned goods that are accepted will only be given on account for additional future purchases.
- Bathroom orders must be made in person with one of our sales staff at our premises. We will not hold responsibility for mistakes if the orders are made by phone or email.
- While assisting with tiles measurements and bathroom design we cannot be held responsible for final measurements given or bathroom items supplied, due to not being involved in the fitting process or the measurements on site.
- Any drawings/sketch/information provided whether verbal or written is given as guidance only.
- Please note that bathroom products will be provided with a guarantee but will not cover plumbing or labour costs.
- All materials supplied by Total Look Tiles Ltd remain the property of Total Look Tiles Ltd until the goods are fully paid for.
- All stock items are to be paid for in full at the point of sale.
- Once goods have been reserved for a customer, no cancellations will be accepted, and payment will not be refunded.
- All special orders are to be paid for in full at the point of sale.
- No cancellations will be accepted once a special order is placed.
- Tiles, wood flooring and natural stone must be checked prior to installation. Total Look Tiles Ltd will not take responsibility for any of the above once they have been laid or installed.
- Total Look Tiles Ltd will only hold customers’ orders for a maximum of 14 days.
- All collections must be notified 3 hours in advance.
- All prices are subject to VAT.
What are my statutory rights?
Our Cancellation and Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights. For more information on your UK statutory rights, please visit direct.gov.uk or contact the Government funded consumer advice service Consumer Direct on 08454 040 506.
How do I return or cancel an order?
Please see our Returns, Cancellation And Delivery Terms.
You must make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of products when the courier deliver them.
If you do not accept delivery of the products or we are unable to deliver or are delayed in delivering products because of your actions or omissions, then we may charge you and you will be liable to pay us for all costs we incur. Once our transport company has collected your goods from our warehouse if you wish to cancel your order, you would be liable for transportation return charges.
Costs & Timings:
- Some of our products are ordered specially for you so these items take longer - the timings depend on the supplier.
- Please note delivery to postcodes starting BT, DUBLIN, GY, HS, IM, IV41, IV42, IV43, IV44, IV45, IV46, IV47, IV48, IV49, IV55, IV56, JE, KW, PA, PH9, PH15, PH16, PH17, PH18, PH19, PH20, PH32, PH33, PH34, PH35, PH36, PH37, PH38, PH39, PH40, PH41, PH42, PH43, PH44, PH49, PH50, TR21, TR25, ZE, KA27 will incur a higher delivery cost which is based on your exact location and the goods you are ordering. Please call Online Support on 01923 729966.
In response to COVID-19, our delivery providers are taking precautions to protect the health and wellbeing of their drivers and our customers. Please be assured that your safety is our priority and we are following the advice and guidance from the UK government. At present both our delivery providers and us are operating a contact free delivery service. You can find full details on our delivery providers guidelines and measures upon visiting their website, emails will be provided upon dispatch to confirm delivery information.
We hope that you stay safe and well during this unprecedented time.